Forechecking, scoring and backchecking, he was known as one of the best all round players in pro hockey. Bob Gainey is also a gracious and convivial host. We’d like to thank The Gainey Foundation for inviting us to play at this year’s benefit concert in Peterborough. We had a terrific time!
What a thrill to have a visit from the legendary Rompin’ Ronnie Hawkins backstage at the 2nd annual Gainey Foundation benefit concert in Peterborough Ontario last weekend. The concert was a sold out success and featured, along with PBF, Greg Keelor (Blue Rodeo), The Sadies, Sarah Harmer, Murray Mclaughlin, John Mcdermott along with many others. The concert was a whopping 3hours 45 minutes long. The good folks in Bob Gainey’s home town certainly got their money’s worth!
“I’ve spent 90% of my money on booze and broads. The other 10% I’ve squandered.”